WEIMA TIGER 600 Horizontal Slow Speed Grinder w/Vibratory Conveyor
- Specifications: 6" High x 23.6" wide max. infeed opening, 50-60 HP rotor motor, 14" dia. rotor grinds at 620 RPM (fixed rotor speed depending on application).
- Equipped with: Patented "V-ROTOR" design utilizes a v-groove rotor closely matched to grooves in the counter-knife to ensure uniform discharge free of splinters, reduce friction, and dedicate more horsepower to grinding.
- Features: (32) Replaceable back bolt-on cutter knives (welded knife holders standard, bolt-ons per customer request), recessed concave cutters with low clearance over the rotor extend cutter life, protect the bolts, and reduce machine wear.
- Infeed roller with replaceable wear strips for ease of maintenance, feed speed is controlled by monitoring the amp draw of the rotor, preventing "braking" or excessive pressure on the rotor, the vibratory infeed conveyor (12') is tied into the feed roll to eliminate binding.
- 9.85" (250 mm) Dia. dust collection outlet (3,000 CFM required).
- Includes: Heavy Duty low-profile frame (15-3/4" passline height); integrated "plug-and-play" electrical control system with UL approved components (system UL certification available upon request for additional charge); up to 16' vibratory infeed conveyor available.