40 HP VMAX oil-sealed liquid ring compact motor-mounted vacuum pump system, 550 CFM, max. 29" Hg; heavy duty construction, compact design, small foot print, patented, high-efficiency DX-5 separator eliminates oil carry-over concerns.
- Extended-life seal-fluid is not used as a lubricant. Change interval is not critical, resulting in a minimum of (10,000) Hrs. of continuous operation.
- Sturdy bearing pedestal mounts to standard NEMA, C-face motor.
- Direct drive low speed (1,750 RPM) eliminates the use of V-belts, resulting in very low maintenance and zero downtime.
- Continuous operation over the full vacuum range without overheating.
- Air cooled design and low operating noise level.
- Complete with: Inlet filter installed, Vacuum relief valve installed, Spin-on Oil Filter , Exhaust Drip Leg, 3-Year Warranty from date of shipment, provided the pump(s) are operated per instructions given in the Operations and Maintenance Manual.
- NOTE: 460 volt is standard.
- Add;... $1,275 for 208 volt and $1,206 for 230 V. upgrade