TYLER 2400 SLAT WALL MACHINE:
Produces T-slot "slat-wall" for architectural/store fixtures. 4' x 8' (48" x 97") max. panel cap., 2' x 2' (24" x 24") min. panel cap., min. panel thickness = 0.5" max. panel thickness = 1.5"; The Tyler 2400 can machine up to (40) panels/Hr, depending on material density, thickness and the slot profile.
- Equipped with: (18) Router spindles all on 3" fixed centers, spindles are driven in groups of (3) with (6) 7.5 HP - 3,450 RPM motors, all router spindles rotate @ 15,400 RPM.
- Operation: Panels remain stationary on top, pneumatically clamped in place while the bottom mounted router bank traverses the full length of the panel with a high speed return, variable feed speed control, router assembly traverses on ground & polished rails with chain drive.
- Panels are positioned along the 8' rear edge fence line, distance from the panel edge to the centerline of the 1st cut can be adjusted from 0.0" - 3" (1 router spindle pitch).
- Overhead holddown assembly with (2) large air cylinders and (5) arms with spring loaded clamping pads hold the panel in place. Panels are loaded from the 8' front and exit to the side.
- Includes: Operator controls for the machine cycle and a "setup" mode of operation; machine cutting cycle is initiated by a 2-hand operator safety buttons located on the right front of machine. - Produces approx. (30 - 40) panels per hour.
- Available Options at Additional Cost:
Router spindles on 4' & 100 mm centers; 48" x 121" workpiece capacity increases left-to-right workpiece (length) capacity;
60" x 97" workpiece capacity increases front-to-back workpiece (width) capacity & includes (1) additional multi-spindle router head;
60" x 121" workpiece capacity increases front-to-back & left-to-right workpiece capacity & includes (1) additional multi-spindle router head.