CAM-WOOD SET-812 SCCWW, Double End Tenoner with Sanding
- 12 heads double end tenoner
- The automatic high-speed through feed device allows for perfect finishing at speeds ranging from 20~75 FPM.
- Suitable for mass production of woodworking factory for processing of double end cutting, tenoning, grooving, moulding, and sanding.
- In addition to the double end cutting, all the settings and other processing can also be executed with high accuracy.
- Since the machine is so versatile, we believe it will be one of the most satisfactory machines for bulk production lumber-processing factories.
- The specially designed numeric controller allows quick setting of length sizes for tolerance within 0.004".
- The numeric control system provides highly accurate settings, and a special memory retains all settings, even if there is a power failure.
- Variable speed, through feed, wide rubber pad, spring-loaded dots conveyor for the best finish selections.
- Heavy-duty powered pressure rolls at top of wide width conveyor to hold the material tight to prevent sliding during the cutting and sanding process.
- Shaper head can be moved up & down, forward & backward.
- Equipped with industrial motor for full power cutting and sanding capacity.
- Two sanding heads can use brush, flap wheel or profile disc for fine finish with one pass.
- Trim saws and sanding heads can be tilted for different angular setup.
- Heavy cast iron base for durability usage.
- Thickness: ½"to 5"
- Length: 10"to 96"
- Miter Saw Blade: 10" x 1" Dia.
- Grooving Saw Blade: 8" x 1" Dia.
- Shaper Cutter: 6" ~ 10" x 1" Dia.
- Feed Speed:20' ~ 75' Variable ,Motor 3 PH, 220/440 V
- Trim Saw 3HP x 2
- Jump Hogging Saw 15 HP x 2
- Shaper 10HP x 2
- Jump Shaper 10 HP x 2
- Belt Sanding 3 HP x 2
- Brush Sanding 3HP x 2
- Feeding 3 HP x 1
- Width Setting 1HP x 1
- Sound enclosure $ 7800