CAM-WOOD SET-88DET-SHJCJC 8 Heads 96" Double End Tenoner
- Suitable for mass production of woodworking task for double end cutting, tenoning, grooving, profiling and sanding
- Scoring, Hogger/Saw, Jump Shaper, Jump Shaper: Total 4 stations at both sides.
- It is a powerful machine great for heavy-duty production.
- The specially designed numeric controller allows quick setting of sizes, for the tolerance within 0.004”.
- Variable speed, through feed, wide rubber pad, spring loaded dogs at 8" center conveyor for the best finish selections.
- Heavy-duty pressure rolls at top of wide width conveyor to hold the material tight to prevent sliding during the cutting process.
- Shaper head can be moved up & down, forward & backward.
- Max. 96" working capacity, min. 12"; max. 3 1/8" opening, 24" load area in front of hold-downs.
- .The automatic high-speed through feed device allows for perfect finishing at speeds ranging from 20~66 FPM.
- Motorized opening with LED indicator.
Each side equipped
- Top Scoring saw unit , 2 HP - 3,600 RPM motor, 1" dia. arbor & up to 8" blade
- Hogging/ Trim saw tiltable unit, 5 HP , 3,600 RPM motor, 1" arbor and up to 10" blade.
- Jump Shape/coping head unit. , 7.5 HP - 4,500-7,000 RPM motor, 1" dia. arbor for 6" to 10" cutter head.
- Jump Shape/coping head unit. , 7.5 HP - 4,500-7,000 RPM motor, 1" dia. arbor for 6" to 10" cutter head
- Variable feed speed from 20 - 66 FPM, 2 HP motor, steel feed chains with plastic anti-slip pads and dogs at 16" center.
- Spring loaded overhead hold-down beams w/endless belts.
- Separate electrical control cabinet with operator controls.
- Hopper feed magazine (additional $ 3,960)
- Sound enclosure (additional $ 9,500)
- Extended infeed 42" in front of hold down belt ( additional $5,600)
Floor space : 14' X 9' X 5", weight 10,500 lbs