CAM-WOOD SET-810SCCWW Double End Tenoner With Sanding
- The automatic high-speed through feed device allows for perfect finishing at speeds ranging from 20~66 FPM.
- Suitable for mass production of woodworking factory for processing of double end cutting, tenoning, grooving, moulding, and sanding.
- In addition to the double end cutting, all the settings and other processing can also be executed with high accuracy.
- Since the machine is so versatile, we believe it will be one of the most satisfactory machines for bulk production lumber-processing factories.
- The specially designed numeric controller allows quick setting of length sizes for tolerance within 0.004".
- The numeric counting system provides highly accurate settings, and a special memory retains all settings, even if there is a power failure.
- Variable speed, through feed, wide rubber pad, spring-loaded dots conveyor for the best finish selections.
- Heavy-duty powered pressure rolls at top of wide width conveyor to hold the material tight to prevent sliding during the cutting and sanding process.
- Shaper head can be moved up & down, forward & backward.
- Equipped with industrial motor for full power cutting and sanding capacity.
- Two sanding heads can use brush, flap wheel or profile disc for fine finish with one pass.
- Trim saws and sanding heads can be tilted for different angular setup.
- Max. Working Size: Thickness 4", Length 96",
- Miter Saw Blade 12" x 1" Dia.
- Grooving Saw Blade 8" x 1" Dia.
- Shaper Cutter 6" ~ 10" x 1" Dia.
- Feed Speed 20' ~ 66' Variable, motor 3 PH, 220/440 V
- tilting Trim Saw 5 HP x 2
- Jump shaper 10 HP x 2
- Jump Shaper 10 HP x 2
- Tilting Sanding 3 HP x 2
- Tilting Sanding 3 HP X 2
- Width Setting 1 HP x 1
- Sound enclosure
- larger motors
- extended infeed
Floor space requirement: 14' X 14' X 5'
Weight: 16,500 lbs