CAM-WOOD SET-52SAT 6-Head Double End Tenoner (Not Feed Through)
- Length of cut: 12" to 60" (opening).
- Max. width of cut: 24" (cross cut).
- Max. clamping thickness: 4-1/2".
- Saw blade dia. 8" to 12"; saw arbor dia. 1"; saw blade speed 3,400 RPM; saw head swivels 180 degrees.
- Moulder (Shaper) spindle: 1" Dia. x 5" long; spindle speed 6,000 RPM; spindle swivels 180 degrees.
- Vertical travel: 17" vertical.
- Carriage (table) travel (front/back): 24".
- Saw motors: (4), each 2 HP motors (1 top & bottom each side).
- Shaper spindles: (2), each 2 HP motors (1 each side).
- Out Feed Conveyor drive: 1 HP motor (not this model!).
- Powered length setting: 1/2 HP motor (machine opening).
- With the double end miter saw set-up, you can cut-off stock faster or consider a double end miter saw combined with moulding (shaper) head. It lets you cut and machine stock and moulding pattern in a single feed, saves time, space and cost.
- Air-operated vertical clamps hold sticks firmly in place. After the work piece is clamped, table start to feed, performs trimming and shaping operations.
- Trim saw allows to cut stock accurately with a clean cut.
- Moulding (Shaper) spindle mounted at the rear of saw head enables the machine to perform edge moulding after stock is cut off.
- The entire cutting cycle, cut-off, shaping/tenon or mortise is automatically operated in a single pass of stock feeding.
- The material Clamping table travels on a precision linear motion guide for stability.
- The table traverse is motorized, ensuring very stable, smooth workpiece feeding.
- Material transport thru machine powered by variable speed inverter drive for 10 to 20 Sec per cycle
- Variable feed speed permits proper feed selection for hard or soft wood materials.
- Large hand-wheel to adjust depth of cut.
- All controls are grouped in a control panel.
- Industrial motors for optimal cutting results.
- 1: Top & Bottom Trim Saws powered by (4) 2 HP saw arbor motors for trimming to length.
- 2: Shaper spindles powered by (2) 2 HP spindle motors for applying tenons and grooves.
- Floor space requirement: 94" X 40" X 54" high.
- Cycle time: 10 to 20 Sec per cycle.
Available option at additional cost:
- Auto Outfeed device
- Return conveyor