JP MACHINE 4 HTS 430, ...Double End Tenoner;
(1) Side fixed and (1) side movable with MITSUBISHI Servo drive (for speed and accuracy) mounted on linear bearing.
- Hopper Magazine and digital mechanical indicators for fast and accurate setup.
- (2) Direct Drive Saw arbor motors, 3 HP - 3,600 RPM.
- (4) Shaping Heads, (2 on each side) in horizontal position; direct drive motors 5 HP, adjustable speed from 3,600 - 5,000 RPM with inverter drive,
Each motor (head) rotates from 0° to 25° bevel angle.
Features & Controls:
- Reciprocating Pusher with inverter to adjust cutting speed mounted on linear bearings.
- MITSUBISHI PLC controls, 6" color touch-screen for easy operation with (12) preset buttons.
- Emergency Stop buttons, safety relay (MCR), 24VDC sensors,
- Sound enclosure doors with window.
- Minimum working length of 8", max. 48"
- Minimum working width of 1", max. 6"
- Shaping cutter: 200 mm dia. and 30 mm bore; with replaceable knives
Approximately (12) pieces/Min and covered by 1-Year warranty on parts.