EMC - BABY GLOSS ...Polishing Machine for FLAT PANELS
Suitable for high gloss lacquered wood panels, for polyurethane lacca or brilliant straight; equipped with (1) longitudinal oscillating brush.
General Machine Description:
- Working width of 650 mm (25-9/16"). 1-Side open so panels up to 1,300 mm (51-3/16") can be polished.
- (1) Longitudinal Oscillating Brush.
- Constant pass line machine 900 mm (35-7/16") from floor.
- Welded cage type frame, made in carbon steel.
- Motors positioned inside the machine frame.
- Easy & quick changing system for all polishing agents.
- Motorized lifting & lowering of the feed table.
- Natural rubber conveyor belt, rectified, square negatives profile.
- Table dimensions: L x W: 825 x 650 mm (32-1/2" x 25-9/16").
- X-Axis feed speeds adjustable by inverter and with automatic reverse feed. Feed speeds infinitely adjustable from 1.5 to 8 m/min (5 to 26 FPM).
- Total X-axis length with in- & outfeed support roller tables is 2,000 mm (78-3/4").
- Working width of Y-axis: 650 mm Open side.
- Support roller table extensions are foldable to reduce space when not in use.
- Rubberized holddown rollers to keep the workpiece securely in place.
- Vacuum table system to hold small or slippery pieces, including fan, mounted under the feed table.
- Motor vacuum fan 1,1 kW (1.5 HP), controlled from electrical cabinet.
- Brushing unit inclined at 3°.
- Brush is medium-soft.
- Brush diameter max. of 250 mm (9-13/16").
- Brush length of 670 mm (26-3/8").
- Motor power is 2.2 kW (3 HP).
- Rotating speed is 960 RPM.
Brush Oscillation Data:
- Brush oscillation stroke: 25 mm (12,5 + 12,5 mm) - 1" (1/2"+ 1/2").
- Brush oscillation frequency: 0,5Hz.
- Brush oscillation motor power 0,37 kW (0,55 HP).
- Thickness adjustable from 0 to 80 mm (0 - 3-1/8").
- Axis movement with high precision screw, type TPN.
- Z-Axis up & down adjustment electrically controlled by push button.
- Double high precision numerical indicators for thickness; increments are in mm and tenth of mm.
- Counter and display for programming the number of product passes.
- Inverter adjustment control for variable feed speeds.
- CE compliant; European standard safety norms in compliance with 2006/42/EC - 2014/30/EC
- Automatic emergency stop and alarm display in case of:
° Electric motors overloading and dispersion
° Emergency detector for oversized material thickness.