EMC Woody 1100 2RK Calibrating Sander, (2) Sanding Heads, Roller and Combination Head
- Useful working width 1,100 mm (43").
- Working thickness min./max. 3 - 190 mm (1/8" - 7-1/2").
- Abrasive belt dimensions, (length) 1,900 mm (75") x (width) 1,120 mm (44").
- Feed belt speed adjustable by INVERTER from 2.5 to 12 m/Min (8.2 - 39.3 FPM).
1st Head: Roller Diam. 125 mm (5"), Rubber Covered Roller, 85 Shore, Roller Pressure Adjustment Control and "Grit-set System". Abrasive Belt Sanding/Cutting Speed 17 m/Sec (56 FPS). 15 kW (20 HP) Main Motor.
2nd Head: Combination Roller & Pad.
- Roller diameter 102 mm (4"). Rubber covered hardness 45 Shore. Roller pressure adjustment control. 7,5 kW (10 HP) Main Motor. On-Off Selector control with pneumatic piston to select roller or not.
- PNEUMATIC Flexible Sanding Pad Including On-Off Selector: Quick Change System: Removable pad with felt, rubber and graphite. Abrasive Belt sanding/cutting speed 17 m/Sec (56 FPS). Abrasive belts oscillation by means of electronic photocell sensor. Idle table rollers support in infeed and outfeed.
Work Table (Conveyor Bed): Motorized table lifting including fine adjustment, on (4) precision screws. Natural rubber conveyor belt, machined. Feed belt centering by means of conical rollers. Electronic digital display for working thickness; resolution 0.1 mm (0.004").
Centralized Control Cabinet: IP 54 protection. Analog ammeter on main control cabinet. Table lifting-lowering thickness system electrically controlled. AUTOMATIC Delta - Star starter on abrasive belts motors.
Centralized independent pneumatic control cabinet: IP 54 protection. Pneumatic air filter with automatic water-drain system. Pneumatic adjustment for "Grit set system". Pneumatic plant working without lubrication. Compressed air pressure 6 bar (85 PSI).
Features: Control panel with self-diagnostics alarm control unit, grooved rubber covered holddown rollers.