CAM-WOOD CS-18AAT-16 Automatic Cutoff Saw with 16’ Automated Pusher or Stop providing efficiency and accuracy.
● DEDUCT ... FOR 12’ Incoming Lumber, $3,000
● DEDUCT ... FOR 8’ Incoming Lumber, $5,000
- 4-1/4" x 10".
- 2-1/4" x 12-1/4".
- 1-1/2" x 12-1/2".
- 1/2" x 13-1/2".
- (45) Cutting Cycles per Minute.
- 10 HP Arbor Motor.
- 18” Saw Blade Diameter with 1” Saw Arbor.
- 3,200 RPM Blade Speed.
- 90 PSI Compressed Air Pressure with 1" Inlet.
- (1) 4” Dust Hood.
- 16' Infeed table and 4' idle-roll outfeed table.
- Programmable Device works as a programmable stop or a programmable pusher for heavy production of fixed length cutstock.
- PLC controlled automatic pusher / stop is driven by a high-speed servo motor at up to 200 FPM.
- Key in the length and the Stop automatically moves to the programmed position, ready for the first length and automatically initiates the cutting cycle.
- Build a cutting list by keying in multiple sizes and quantities for each job. Load the board - or boards when "pack-cutting" - and hit “GO”. The Pusher moves the board, or boards, to the first length and automatically completes the first cutting cycle. When the first load of inbound board(s) have been cut, the Pusher returns to its home position. When the next incoming board(s) are loaded, the Pusher automatically starts the cutting cycle. The Pusher repeats these operations for the lengths and quantities according to the information loaded to the PLC, starting with the longest lengths.
- PLC allows for (50) sets of cut lists to be saved to memory.
- Memory can be expanded. Printer, PC link, and unlimited memory are available.
- Cutting accuracy within 0.004" accuracy.
- Sealed for life ball bearings.
- Precision ground cast iron table with heavy steel base.
- Designed for easy use in furniture, lumber, door, pallet and other manufacturing operations.
- Safe design with cutting cycle starting below the table and returning immediately when finished; includes full guarding of the sawblade during the cutting cycle
- Magnetic controls with overload protection.
- Optimizing upgrade w/Fluorescent Crayon Mark Reader, add ...$5,500
- Hopper Feed for 16’ Infeed, add... $5,000
- (2) Carbide tipped saw blade, add ...$ 245 each, $490