CAM-WOOD CFS-100 Automatic Cut-Off Saw with Defect Marking.
- Ideal Cut-Off Saw for defect, finger joint block, and cut to length of cutstock, wood mouldings, flooring, finger joint blocks, paneling and more!
- Machine scans for defects marked with a florescent crayon; allows for high-speed cutting
- Provides 3 to 5 times better production than manual cut-off saws
- 5% increase in material yield over manual cutting operations
- +/- 1mm (0.0393”) accuracy
- User friendly touch screen control with on board synoptics for a comprehensiveness view of all production characteristics, cutting counter, and menu based cutting modes
- Servo driven feed motor for fast accurate motion and position control
- Compact design requires less space than manual cutting setups
- Adjustable automatic trim of front and tail of the workpiece
- Defect blowing system combined with computerized logic control permits the blowing time and the length of defect to be set as desired Specifications.
- Saw Motor 10HP Saw Spindle Speed 3200 RPM
- Feed Motor (Servo motor) 2.7HP (2Kw)
- Max. feed speed Variable to 262 ft/min (80 m/min)
- Max. infeed weight 44 lbs (20 kgs)
- Circular Saw Diameter Ø 18” (455mm)
- Saw spindle diameter 30mm Minimum distance between marks 0.787” (20mm)
- Air pressure: for machine 72~85 PSI (5~6 kg/cm2)
- Air pressure: defect blowing system 7~9 kg/cm2 (99.5~128 PSI)
- Dust ports (2) @ 4” dia.
- Electrics 460/3/60 = 14 Full Load amps
- Thickness tolerance in the same piece: ± 2 mm.
- Crook (left-right) allowed: 5 mm/per Meter.
- Bend in length (up-down) allowed: 10 mm.
- Cutting accuracy: +/-1 mm within 1 M. (Cutting accuracy varies with roughness, bend, twist, warp, width, and weight of board)
- Max. In-feed weight: Approx. 35 Lbs. per board.
- If more than 40 lbs., please see optional equipment.
- Unlimited max. board in-feed length but subject to weight, bow, crook, bend, etc.: May require longer in-feed/out-feed tables.
- Min. distance between marks: 20 mm (3/4").
- Min. cutting length: 300 mm (12").
- Includes (1) 18" Carbide saw blade.
- With standard accessories.
- Clear waste over a specified length can be sorted for finger joint blocks
- Thin material hold down device, including sensor $3,290.00 • Standard minimum working thickness 15 mm, • Add this device to lower down the minimum working thickness to 2 mm • Press range 2 mm to 60 mm, • Help to press and feed thin material smoothly.
- 25' (7.7M) Sorter w/4 Ejectors, add $25,890
- 13' (4 M) Infeed Marking Table, add $ 4,990
- 2-Man Marking Station, add $13,700
- Wide Feed Roll System, add $ 6,890
- High-Speed Feed Roll Gear Boxes, add $ 3,890
- Side pressure hold-down add $ 580 ea.(Installed at Infeed Roller Table to keep the lumber against the fence)
- ?NOTE: When lumber width is heavy, warped, twisted and curved, Optional Wide Feed Roll System is important.
Installation & Training:
- All North America, ...$650 per day plus travel expense.