A thin-kerf, narrow band 40 HP resaw with a cutting capacity of 16" x 16" for cutting wide boards or making grade lumber from cants. Many optional configurations available.
- Infinitely variable feed speed from 10' - 60' fpm, 16" rough-top feed belt and powered holddown with 5" diameter polyolefin wheels.
- Feed power is from separate 10 HP hydraulic unit with filter and start/stop valve. Flow control valve adjusts feed speed.
- 36" Diameter precision machined, dynamically balanced solid steel wheels, hydraulic blade tensioning, uses 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" wide bandsaws, 18' 5" long.
- Equipped with BAKER exclusive guide plate/guide wheel blade guide system for the highest production, accuracy, and extended blade life.
- 6" x 6" Square discharge, includes 4" round 4-direction adapter.
- Rugged heavy duty construction, all voltages available, completely prewired. NEMA 12 master control cabinet includes starters, disconnects, and overload protection.
- Options include: Return conveyor, multiple cutting heads - up to (9) on a single frame, turn-arounds, powered or non-powered hold-over feed wheels, computer setworks, digital blade height read-out.
- Material handling conveyors, infeed or outfeed turn-around, turn around with cant rotater, higher horsepower motor.