CAM-WOOD TRS-3200 SLAT RIPPER - (1) Horizontal Bottom Saw or Moulder Spindle Bottom;
The machine can rip extremely narrow parts. Ideal for shutters, louver slats, yard sticks, etc..
Features & Equipped with:
- Designed to meet the exacting standards required for high-quality production line use.
- CAM-WOOD’s Slat Rip Saws are manufactured to precise tolerances and feature the newest designs for operator safety and volume production.
- All of these features combine to show what true value these machines are in today’s highly competitive market.
- Precision fence assures absolute accuracy and is equipped with measuring gauge.
- Double anti-kickback fingers mounted at the infeed end of the machine provided maximum safety protection.
- Heavy-duty industrial TEFC motor ensures full depth cutting capacity in all materials.
- Ruggedly constructed steel frame for durability and extended machine life.
- The variable speed feed works allow the machine to meet the cutting requirements of different materials.
- Saw head built to precise tolerances assures accuracy for all straight line ripping operations and provides stellar cut quality.
- Top & bottom powered pneumatically tensioned feed rolls for precise feeding and cutting.
- Saw arbor is manufactured from alloy steel for dependability and anti-fatigue, heat-treated, precision ground, and balanced providing precise cutting performance.
- 12” Max. Cutting Width.
- 4-3/4” Max. Cutting Depth.
- 10” Min. Workpiece Length.
- 10” to 16” Dia. Sawblade Size.
- 4,000 RPM Spindle Speed.
- 12” Spindle Length
- 70 mm Arbor Diameter (with 2-keyways).
- 30 HP Rip Saw Motor
- 3 HP Feed Motor.
- 12 to 60 FPM Feed Speed (Variable).
- 1 HP Feed Roll Elevating Motor.
- 1/2 HP Saw Arbor Elevating Motor.
Footprint: 81" long x 40" wide x 60" high.