CAM-WOOD MODEL TRS-1200TB SLAT RIPPER - (1) top & (1) bottom rip spindle.
- The machine can plane or shape the wood at two surfaces then rip it. Ideal for shutters, louver slats, yard stick blanks, etc..
- Special profile hold down & groove table for slat ripping, optional
- Designed to meet the exacting standards required for high quality production line use.
- CAM-WOOD’s Slat Rip Saws are manufactured to precise tolerances, and feature the newest designs for operator safety and volume production.
- All of these features combine to show what a true value these machines are in today’s highly competitive market.
- Precision fence assures absolute accuracy between cutterheads & fence and is equipped with measuring gauge.
- Double anti-kickback fingers mounted at the infeed end of the machine provided maximum safety protection.
- Heavy duty industrial TEFC motor ensures full depth cutting capacity in all materials.
- Ruggedly constructed steel frame for durability and extended machine life.
- The variable speed feed works allows the machine to meet the cutting requirements of different materials.
- Saw head built to precise tolerances assures accuracy for all straight line ripping operations and provides a stellar quality of cut.
- Top & bottom powered pneumatically tensioned feed rolls for precise feeding and cutting.
- Saw arbor is manufactured from alloy steel for dependability and anti-fatigue, heat treated, precision ground and balanced providing precise cutting performance.
- 8” Max. Cutting Width
- 5” Max. Cutting Depth
- 10” Min. Workpiece Length
- 4” to 6” Dia. Top Spindle Sawblade Size
- 8” to 12” Dia. Bottom Spindle Sawblade Size
- 6,000 RPM Top & Bottom Moulder Spindle Speed
- 8” Spindle Length
- 40mm Rip Saw Arbor Diameter (with key)
- 10 HP Top Rip Saw Motor
- 15 HP Bottom Rip Saw Motor
- 12 to 60 FPM Feeding Speed (Variable)
- 1/2 HP Feed Roll & Top Head Elevating Motor
- 1/2 HP Rip Saw Arbor Elevating Motor
- 3 HP Feed Motor