CAM-WOOD XL 300 Dip Chain Gang Rip Saw: (...Typically in stock for immediate delivery!)
12" Width cap.; 3/8" min. to 4-3/4” max. cutting depth; 14” min. stock length.
- 70 mm Dia. saw sleeve (one is included) with (2) keyways and the following spacers: (4) 15 mm, (4) 10 mm, (18) 1 mm, (10) 0.5 mm, and (8) 0,25 mm (see drawing after the "literature link); with 12” useable cutting width.
- Accepts saw blades from 12” to 14” dia.; arbor is powered by a 50 HP motor driving the spindle at 3,200 RPM.
- Feed chain is powered by a 2 HP motor with variable chain speeds from 30 to 100 FPM; feed chain is 12” wide.
- Table is 30” wide x 62” with 12” between the column and the 1st saw blade. Integrated 6” dia. dust extraction connection.
- Designed for high quality production line use. CAM-WOOD’s Rip Saws are manufactured to precise tolerances and feature the newest designs for operator safety and volume production.
- Precision fence ensures absolute accuracy between blade & fence, equipped with measuring ruler gauge.
- Triple anti-kickback fingers mounted at the infeed side provide maximum safety protection; two rows from the top and one row from the bottom.
- Heavy-duty industrial motor for powerful cutting capacity.
- Ruggedly constructed cast iron frames for durability usage.
- Variable feed speed enables the machines to meet different requirement of work.
- V-way track and chain block surface are heat-treated for long wear resistance.
- Automatic lubrication to V-Way track facilitates chain running smoothly.
- Auto lubrication device is equipped with an alarm that sends signals upon a lack of lubrication oil to increase the durability of the machines.
Features & Equipped with:
- Precision built saw head ensures accuracy for straight line rip saw operations.
- (4) Bearing spindle assembly ensures rigidity & long life.
- Power raise and lower to the arbor.
- (4) Pressure rollers & (2) hold-down plates for precise cutting of large and small workpieces.
- 10-Piece V-Belt for maximum motor power output and guarantees heavy duty multiple rip cutting.
- The saw arbor is manufactured from NI-Cr-MO alloy steel for durability and anti-fatigue, heat treated, precision ground and balanced providing precise cutting performance.
- Adjustable guide rollers make cutting straight or slight radial rip cuts. They also firmly secure lumber to the feed chain for glue joint work on short parts or longer length boards.
Options when ordered with machine:
- 60 HP or 75 HP arbor motor in lieu of standard 50 HP, ...$3,250
- Additional saw sleeves (sleeve only), each, $315
- Additional saw with spacer set consisting of:
- (2) 50 mm
- (3) 25 mm
- (4) 10 MM,
- (18) 1 MM
- (10) 0.5 MM
- (8) 0.25 MM
- Add per Sleeve with Spacer Set, $685
- Laser Light with Mounting Bracket, each $980
- Power raise & lower of the hold-down system when ordered with the machine, ...$1,500
NOTE: USUALLY IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY!!!
CALL JEFF FOR DETAILS @ 503.535.9343
(Offer is subject to prior sale)