ROSE MACHINERY MODEL HBR HORIZONTAL BAND RE-RIP SAW
The horizontal band re-rip saw is an effective and efficient means of ripping short blocks into as many as six set rip widths. Rip widths are easily adjustable, as well as the setting for stock thickness.
Advantages of the system:
- Compact, efficient use of floor space.
- Accurate cutting of rips with minimum tear-out.
- Short blocks, 4" minimum length, without taper problems.
- Straight through feed design, good for sorting.
- Minimum dust collection required.
- Single point scrap collection.
- One saw motor drive, requiring less power.
- Safety, no kickback problems.
- Five (5) rip widths
- 20 HP band rip drive
- 30" diameter band wheels, 2" wide face
- (2) 3/4 HP feed works drives
- 1-1/2 HP feed belt drive
- 1" to 6" rip width (independently adjustable in each lane)
- 10" maximum board width at maximum rip
- 4" maximum waste piece width
- 3/4" to 2" stock thickness (all lanes adjust together)
- 4" minimum stock length
- 36" maximum stock length
- 80 FPM feed speed
- 52" to 58" pass line height
- Electrical motor starters and push buttons included, (standard mag starters) 440 volt, 3 phase, 60 Hz
- Automatic band lubrication system is included
FOR SIX (6) LANE, add $5,000
Automatic machine grease lubrication system, add $ 6,850
Ergonomic overhead stock slide, add $ 4,200
Output conveyor and sorter for 5-lane single side discharge, add $35,500
Operator's platform, add $ 5,900
Optional voltage configuration: 220/380/440V 50HZ, add $2,400
Start-up and training, add $1,000 per day + expenses at cost
- (1) @ 20 HP
- (1) @ 1.5 HP
- (2) @ .75 HP
- (2) outlets, 6" diameter, 5,200 velocity @ 2,300 CFM
- 90 PSI @ 1.4 CFM
- Support Equipment, Installation and Startup are all available, POR.
- Start-up assistance is available on a per diem basis.