CAM-WOOD TX-P3200SA Sliding Table Panel Saw w/Motorized Raise & Lower.
Heavy-duty construction, vibration-free operation. Easy to set up and quickly adjusts. High accuracy, free movement sliding table without wear resistance.
Specially designed double rollers carriage made by aluminum profile. Stable, torsion-free cross slides with easy running swinging arm.
- 126" Cutting length w/scoring; 126" x 17" Anodized sliding table that locks in any position for easy loading.
- Motorized Saw blade up or down movement by 1/4 HP electric servo motor; tilting by manual handle wheel.
- Scoring unit for clean, accurate chip-free cutting, ready for edge banding.
- 7.5 HP Main saw motor; 45° tilting (30 mm) main saw arbor; 14" Main blade dia.; 3,000/4,000 & 5,600 RPM arbor speed.
- 5.3" Max. material thickness at 90°; 3.1" at 45°.
- 1 HP Scoring saw motor, 5" dia. scoring blade; 8,000 RPM.
- Equipped with: 49" Max. ripping cap.; micro-adjustable rip fence and extendable crosscut fence to 10' with (2) flip stops.
- Articulating overarm protection guard; outboard and rear extension tables.
- Includes: Saw Blade(s), Maintenance Tools, Operators' & Parts Manual and covered by (1) Year Warranty.