CARELL/SIMASV T22 DIGIT COOL Horizontal Press
The T22 DIGIT Full hydraulic horizontal press has been designed to execute bends, press form, folds, crimps, stamping and shaping of many material types from flat, square, round, tubular and special shapes. The unit can also be fitted with tooling to scroll bend flat or square bar, to compression bend or rotary bend tubing, to shear bar and plate, to hot form, to punch and perform many varied operations rapidly and efficiently.
The unit work surface is clear since the hydraulic cylinder and other machine components are mounted below the work bed. Only the stationary and mobile shafts which receive tooling are visible. Quality bends are produced swiftly and efficiently with minimal set up time and with low maintenance.
- Surface dimensions 24" x 43" .
- Hydraulic pressure 2800 psi Max.
- Working height 37.5".
- Max. punch force 24 U.S. tons.
- Punch stroke 7.87".
- Punch/Die shaft 2.16" dia.
- Motor power 2.2 HP.
- Oil capacity 12 gallons.
- Advance speed 1.1 inches/sec.
- Working speed 0.2 inches/ sec.
- Machine dims. 25" x 45" x 41" Ht.
- Machine weight 2090 LBS.
- Work bed is stress relieved alloy, tempered and ground smooth, lubrication channels are machined into the bed
- Automatic operation with foot pedal control to activate stroke
- Punch stroke control via micro-metric limits
- Quick change tooling with many options for work types
- Hydraulic power unit equipped with TEFC motor, pump, relief valves and pilot non return valves. Power unit is integral to the machine frame.
- Lubrication: forced centralized lubrication system via manual pump with reservoir
- Electrical System: NEMA type enclosure, low voltage controls, emergency stop palm
switch, foot pedal activation, key lock out, machine mounted dual push-buttons