CARELL/SIMASV T40 DIGIT COOL Horizontal Press
The S250 - T40 DIGIT Full hydraulic horizontal press has been designed to execute bends, press form, folds, crimps, stamping and shaping of many material types from flat, square, round, tubular and special shapes. The unit can also be fitted with tooling to scroll bend flat or square bar, to compression bend or rotary bend tubing, to shear bar and plate, to hot form, to punch and perform many varied operations rapidly and efficiently.
The unit work surface is clear since the hydraulic cylinder and other machine components are mounted below the work bed. Only the stationary and mobile shafts which receive tooling are visible. Quality bends are produced swiftly and efficiently with minimal set up time and with low maintenance.
- Surface dimensions 24" x 43" .
- Hydraulic pressure 3900 psi Max.
- Working height 37.5".
- Max. punch force 40 metric tons.
- Punch stroke 9.8".
- Punch/Die shaft 2-3/16" dia. x 4-3/4" h.
- Motor power 4.0 HP.
- Oil capacity 12 gallons.
- Advance speed 2 inches/sec.
- Working speed 0.2 inches/ sec.
- Flat bending capacity: 7.87" x 0.75" thick A36 (up to 14", with proportional thickness reduction )
- Flat bar on edge bending capacity 3.93" x 0.50" or 1.5" x 1.5" square bar
- Machine dims. 47" x 93" x 44" Ht.
- Machine weight 2090 LBS.
- Work bed is stress relieved alloy, tempered and ground smooth, lubrication channels are machined into the bed
- Automatic operation foot pedal control, low voltage electric, to activate stroke
- Digit punch stroke control 550 programs with 15 bends each in X axis. For 2 axis machines Y axis is the same
- Quick change tooling with many options for work types
- Hydraulic power unit equipped with TEFC motor, pump, relief valves and pilot non return valves. Power unit is integral to the machine frame.
- Oil cooler
- Automatic lubrication: forced centralized lubrication system automatic timed pump
- Electrical System: NEMA type enclosure, low voltage controls, emergency stop palm
switch, foot pedal activation, key lock out, machine mounted dual push-buttons