RIBEX ECO B Vacuum Press for Work up to 12" in Height:
- The "ECO B" Series Tall Vacuum Press combines the features of the Larger "ROBO" Unit and the cost advantage of the ECO series and incorporates a 12" heigh part working height.
- New generation RIBEX "ECO B" Vacuum Press Machines used for 3D lamination of PVC foils to MDF board. RIBEX Vacuum Press Technology is ideal for doors and panels for kitchens, furniture applications, bathrooms, and bedrooms.
- Optional silicone membrane allows the machine to laminate veneers, as well as the other laminating products, to the MDF board.
- Optional "ROBO" Magnetic System for support the work piece on worktable (PATENTED), Included (see below).
- Ergonomic body design, CE (European Norm) and ISO 9001 certified product.
- Features: Work table safety sensors, Automatic temperature control, Options to Single or Dual table control, Independent vacuum and temperature system, Thermofoil PVC Roll Unwinder stand
- Dimensions & Capacity: 2,435 mm x 1,440 mm (95-3/4" x 64") Table Frame and 2,275 mm x 1,230 mm (92-3/4" x 48-3/8") Usable Area.
- Maximum Working Thickness 300 mm (11-7/8").
- BECKER Vacuum Pump: 1.5 kW (2 HP) motor with a capacity of 105 m³/Hr (61 CFM); Noise Limit 68 Dba.
- Max. Temperature 200° C (392° F); approx. Operation/Cycle time 4 - 5 Minutes.
- Total Power requirement 24 kW; approx. weight single table model 750 kG (1,650 Lbs).
- Robo Magnetic System for support the workpiece on worktable
- Divisible Table to use material efficiently
- Second table preparation for single table machines
- Extra Thermofoil PVC stand
- Silicone Membrane unit.
Special Offer (included in price):
- (200) Pieces "ROBO MAGNETS"
- Divided Work Table setup
- PVC Loading Magazine
- Includes 1-YEAR WARRANTY (not including membrane & some electrical parts).