BAKER 2-HEAD Double Notching Machine.
- The BAKER Notcher is a fast, reliable and safe machine, handles a 76" stringer and unscramble infeed ensures quick and smooth feeding of stringers; cutter heads are 6" inside and 53-1/2" outside, 30 HP Electric motor that produces 4,000 stringers/Hr automatically.
- Hand crank adjustment for notch head depth & width. Standard 9" wide notching heads, with automated unscrambler feed.
- Operation Details: When the stringer enters the hopper feed, the pusher automatically activates to push the stringer across the cutter heads. The material is held secure by guide bars on the side and overhead hold downs. The notched stringer then exits the rear of the machine.
- With its Heavy Duty design, fast cycle times and easy adjustments the notcher is the ideal machine.
- Includes; Unscrambler, starters, disconnect, control voltage transformer, Nema 12 enclosure, remote start and stop stations, and is all prewired.