ANVER VPF-57/20-AIR Generator Vacuum Lift
ANVER’s latest models of vacuum generators feature high capacity pumps, valves, filters and gauges for trouble-free operation in the most demanding production environments. Designed for use with a wide assortment of vacuum lifter assemblies and interchangeable pad attachments, these high quality Vac-Packs are ruggedly built, yet affordably priced for unmatched value.The VPF-57-AIR Series features a sturdy welded frame construction for heavy weight load lifting capability.
- Air Powered Vacuum Generator.
- No electric power required, operates using dry, clean compressed air for vacuum generation. The vacuum generator is a single stage unit with no moving parts or rubber gaskets to maintain or replace.
- Takes standard dry, clean shop air. Input pressure to be regulated to 90 psi (72.5 psi on VPF-57/30-AIR). Provided with 1/4” NPT.
- Energy Air Saver Vacuum Generator.
- Vacuum Leakage Sensing System. The VLS is a battery powered units consisting of solid state circuitry with microprocessor, pressure sensor, LCD digital display in inches of Hg, and audible and visual warning signs (horn and red light).
- Front mounted gauges.
- Ergonomic adjustable front handlebar. Easy to grasp, large loop handlebar enables the operator to easily and safely maneuver the attached load without touching the load itself. Handlebar can be adjusted for smaller loads.
- Slide control valve with push-button safety lock.
- Vacuum check valve and reservoir
- Anver lifting frame L50M2-61 with (2) adjustable, 9.25" diameter inline pad with 500 Lbs. capacity.
- Parking Station PS-150-3X3 assembly with mounting hardware for 3: square beams.
Optional Lifting Frame: Lifting Frame #L50M4-61-2/44 with (2) adjustable cross arms and (4) pads. .