CAM-WOOD SFJ-530 Single Shaper Finger Joint System (Complete);
System complete with (1) Shaper, Glue Applicator and 16' Assembly Press with Cut-Off Saw.
CAM-WOOD SFJ-530 Finger Joint Shaper:
- Finger Joint Shaper with 8" min. and 39" max. block length; 6" max. block height for vertical joints; 16" max. block width for horizontal joints; 16" table width available for horizontal or vertical joints.
- 2" (50 mm) dia. shaper spindle is belt driven and powered by 15 HP motor; spindle turns at 9,000 RPM and swings 6" max. dia. cutter.
- Trimsaw powered by 3 HP direct drive motor at 3,500 RPM; with a 1" dia. spindle; swings 10" max. blade dia.
- Table cycles up to 2-1/2 times/Min via hydraulic system with 2 HP hydraulic power unit. Includes 5" dia. dust outlet.
- Finger Jointer performs end trimming and shaping functions on right and left end of blocks.
- Air-operated vertical and horizontal clamps hold blocks firmly in place. After work piece is clamped, table feeds past the saw and shaper spindles to perform trimming and finger joint operations; trim saw cuts blocks to exact 90 degree ends.
- Shaper spindle is precision-constructed for cutting fingers accurately; swings up to 6" dia. tooling.
- Spindle height adjustment displayed on dial readout for easy adjustment.
- Table travels on a precision linear guides for extreme stability; table traverse driven by hydraulic power system for smooth and accurate block feeding.
- Variable feed speed permits proper feed for hard or soft wood.
- Cast iron frame and table for rigidity and durability.
CAM-WOOD SFJ-15G Automatic Finger Joint Glue Applicator.
- Pneumatic operation; glue "comb" moves up and down pneumatically to bring adhesive from glue pot to the joint while ensuring an even glue spread for fast, efficient application.
CAM-WOOD SFJ-4500A Automatic Finger Joint Assembly System.
- The "SFJ-4500A" is an Automatic Assembly System, Cutoff Saw, and Press.
- The system performs three functions
- 1. Pre-Press assembles finger jointed blocks with glue previously applied by the included SFJ-15G Glue Applicator
- 2. Cuts the assembled boards to length
- 3. Performs the final assembly when pressed by a powerful hydraulic system. When pressing is complete, boards are fed out of the Press
- Power feed for feeding "cut-to-length" parts; stops automatically at the desired board length, using the Presses cut-off saw for cutting boards to fixed length.
- The maximum assembled board length is 16'. Other sizes are available on request.
- Max. capacities: 195"; max. width, 6"; max. width, 3" max. height. Feed speeds from 0 - 26 FPM
- Cutoff Saw runs at 3,500 RPM and is powered by a 2 HP motor; Blade dia. is 12" with a 1" arbor;
- Includes 1/4 HP power-feed for cutting ribbons to predetermined lengths. 5 HP hydraulic power-pack for pressing.
- Footprint is 24' long x 4' wide x 5' high (3,529 Lbs.)