CAM-WOOD SFJ-300A End Matcher, 12"
Performs tongue and groove, tenoning, mortising, and shaping at both ends of the boards
- Includes 10'-6" Powered Infeed and 7' Non-Powered Outfeed Conveyors
- Air operated hold downs keep material firmly in place during the machining process
- Cutter heads move in and out while cutting a tongue on the trailing end of one part and a groove on the leading end of the following part.
- PLC controls combined with touch-sensing screen for maximum convenience of operation.
- Each cutter head is driven by a separate motor driving the spindle at 7,500 rpm spindle speed.
- Accepts unlimited wood lengths via an automated conveyor for infeed and outfeed processing.
- Cutterheads feed thru the wood is controlled by a frequency inverter that permits speed changes to suit various cutting conditions.
- Pressure plates are actuated by air cylinders.
- Hard chrome-plated table features maximum wear resistance.
- Table rollers increase feed smoothness.
- Powered in feed roller conveyor is driven by a 1 HP motor.
- 3,400 mm in feed roller conveyor and 2,200 mm out feed conveyor table are standard equipment.
- Fully enclosed chip guards.
- Air-operated clamp holds stock firmly in place. After work piece is clamped, cutter head moves in and performs shaping operation.
- The spindle is precision constructed to cut accurately
- The spindle height adjustment is displayed on a dial gauge.
- CAM-WOOD’S (2) spindle design accommodate cutterhead dia. up to 6";
- When end matching, one spindle cuts the tongue and the second cutterhead machines the groove.
- 1-1/2" To 12" width cap.
- 10-1/2” min. length cap.
- Unlimited length restriction.
- Material feed speeds up to 297 FPM; cutterhead travel speed of 79 FPM.
- (2) 5-1/2 HP Spindle motors and a 2 HP feed drive
- 1/2 HP motor for in/out cutterhead travel.
- 40 mm dia. spindle
- Requires 1300 CFM dust collection.