DOUCET MODEL PFM HIGH PRODUCTION END MATCHER
- Production Machine designed, "precision end-matching" of plank flooring up to 9" wide.
- Specifically to meet specialty flooring producers' requirements from low to mid-volume; features a traverse bar conveyor with high precision ductile iron chains, identical to those on DOUCET's larger models.
- Bars are laid out on 12" spacing to allow machine boards up to 9" wide.
- Conveyor is powered by a 10 HP electric motor with variable speed from 20 - 60 FPM.
- Tongue & groove machining stations are fully enclosed units; boards are placed between the traverse bars at the infeed end of the PFM.
- Random length pieces are brought forward by traverse bars, floorboards are side-shifted to the machining stations by roller conveyors imbedded in the traverse bar conveyor.
- The central set of side-shift rollers are selectively turned on or off to allow the operator to machine either one or both of ends of a board.
- Material length capability ranges from a min. of 12" to a max. of 96"; min. width is 1-3/4" to a max. width of 8" with bars set on 12” center.
- Machining thickness capability ranges from a min. of 3/8" to a max. of 3/4".
- 10 HP Main motor drive, 20 - 60 FPM variable feed speed; 3.5 HP motors for the roller conveyor; precision ductile iron tenoner chains; (3) side-shift rollers 24" at infeed, 24" crossover, and 24" behind exit.
- Even ender for boards longer than 60"; universal traverse bars for machining material 3/8” to 3/4” thick for min. setup time; transverse bars 12" on center; automatic chain oil dispensers.
- (5) 3 HP Motors for machining: Tongue trimmer with or without micro-bevel blade, top tongue groover, bottom tongue groover, groove trimmer with or without micro-bevel.
- (4) 6" Dia., 500 CFM dust collection outlets; hard steel top holddowns; tooling not included.
- Control Cabinet includes central power and control panel with OMRON PLC, starters, VFDs, and other internal components.
- Software is NOT included; operator interface console on the main panel door with push buttons; external hookup for distance troubleshooting and programming changes via Ethernet card.
- Safety Features include: Safety guards on motor chains or other pinch points; the ones fixed on the equipment are included. - All others safety fences or walkways to secure working area from surrounding hazards are not included in this sale, except if shown on the drawing layout presented with a quote.
- Additional safety fences or walkway can be built by DOUCET at extra charge.
- General Features - Machine colors are: Side guarding Light Grey RAL 7035, frame Grey RAL 7037, safety guard Safety Yellow RAL 1023, and moving components Safety Orange RAL 2011.
- Includes an instructions manual with part list, safety guidelines and critical maintenance tasks.
- Available Options: Coping module to prevent tear out in groove, please add ...$ 7,650; Soft-touch holddown for pre-varnish products, add ...$ 6,375.