COMEVA NICRON DOOR C CNC Door Machining Center with Automatic Tool Changer and 10'-6" long table:
Flexible Door CNC Machining Center which can machine Hinges, Locks, Grooves, Door Face Patterns and many similar applications. A device to allow machining of door jambs on the same machine is an available option. See options below.
- Max. door length on X-Axis 126" (3,200 mm).
- Max. door width on Y-Axis 43.3" (1,100 mm).
- Max. travel on Z-Axis 7.87" (200 mm).
- The machine is equipped with (2) heads, each 5 HP (3.5 kW) - 12,000 RPM routing/milling units: (1) Vertical unit with (6) position Automatic Tool Changer feature; and (1) Horizontal - double spindle (opposing spindles) unit.
- Table dimensions: 43.3" x 126" (1,100 x 3,200 mm).
- Manual table loading system with vacuum cup hold-down for the doors. For the optional jamb (door frame) table fixturing includes an air cylinder clamping system.
Operator & Machine Control:
- Separate mobile control panel with powerful CNC to handle all the functions of the machine.
- Includes the unique COMEVA DOOR Software specially designed for machining of doors. It controls the movements of all axes, reference stops, vacuum zones and workgroups. It is user-friendly with macros(subroutines) for most of the hinges/locks on the market so operator can input the job parameters instead of complicated programs.
- COMEVA DOOR PRO is additional CAD/CAM type software with capability to design your own CAD programs and post processor to load into machine. This software would be loaded on users own PC.
- Owner’s Manual with schematics, USB;
- Covered by a 1-Year Factory Warranty on parts (Electrical components carry six months warranty).
- Also includes safety light/barrier meeting CE standards.
- This "new" model NICRON DOOR C is a similar machine (to NICRON DOOR, see DM-300044) but the vertical head is capable of working as an Automatic Tool Changer (ATC). A tool rack holding up to (6) different tools is added at the end of the work table and is programmable via the same CNC controller.
- Note: Addition of ATC reduces the Y-Axis capacity by 100 mm to 1,000 mm (43").
- OPTIONS: The door jamb fixture can be purchased from manufacutrer (please inquire for current price). With this device the jambs are mounted on the same table and machined as a separate operation before or after the doors.
Engineered & Manufactured by COMEVA S.L, in Spain.