OMEC 750CN DOVETAILER
The "750CN" utilizes CNC Technology to set itself apart from its competitors. Using pneumatic clamps, and a 20" capacity, and an 18,000 RPM spindle; it is 50% faster than the conventional model "750".
The CNC technology is well proven by the larger model "F11CN"; it allows the operator to input the dimensions of the parts to be machined and to setup the Dovetail pattern.
- (1) Spindle cuts male & female dovetails (English type) in (2) joining drawer parts in (1) cutting cycle.
- Can cut single male parts, single female parts or both male & female simultaneously at (2) feed speeds - 25 & 35 FPM;
- Accommodates both through-style and half-blind dovetails and box joints with variable spacing in different material dimensions with the desired dovetail spacing effects.
- 3 HP - 3,450 RPM Motor, cutter speed 18,000 RPM, 2-1/4" min. - 19" max. working width, 1/4" - 1-3/4" max. material thickness for fronts & backs, 1/4" - 1-3/16" max. thickness on sides.
Complete with & Features:
- Left & right side stops, eccentric arbor holddowns (pneumatic), magnetic starter with overload, carbide tipped cutter, tool kit and manuals.
- Recent mechanical and software upgrades on the "750CN" allow for the production of small pieces.
- Particular characteristics of this machine allow variable pitch programing and let you work small pieces for cigar boxes, jewellery boxes or small drawers with dovetail joints.