The OMEC F10/450 vertical milling machine's use is to obtain parallel indents on drawers, various furniture components, crates for wine and spirits, cigar boxes, gift boxes and beehives for agriculture.
- This machine is equipped with a milling cutter holding spindle which allows machining of indents of adjustable heights and the machine can automatically machine packs of workpieces; Drawer production up to 2,000/Hr.
- Workpiece packets are fed toward the milling cutter unit by a hydraulic cylinder which is powered by a hydraulic station. Packets are blocked by a pneumatic locking system which is manually operated by a valve at the beginning of each working cycle. The same system disengages the packet at the end of each working cycle. Controls are located on a built-in control panel.
- Technical Data - On board motor: 30 HP (22.5 kW). Working pressure: 101 PSI. Number of spindles: 1 with 3,750 RPM spindle speed.
- Min. - Max. workpiece length: 3-15/16" - 59-1/6" (100 - 1,500 mm); min. - max. workpiece width: 2-3/8" x 17-3/4" (60 - 450 mm); min. - max. workpiece thickness: 13/16" - 7-7/8" (20 - 200 mm). min. - max. indent height: 1/4" - 13/16" (5 - 20 mm).
- Optional Tools: _200 x 5-7 mill cutters with HM knives. _200 x 8-10 mill cutters with HM knives. _200 x 11-20 mill cutters with HM knives. HM knife for mill cutters 5-7 mm. HM knife for mill cutters 8-14 mm. HM knife for mill cutters 15-20 mm.
- Scribing knife for mill cutters. Anti-vibration leveling mounts.
- Machine weight: 1,499 Lbs (680 kG). crated dimensions: 4-1/4' x 4-3/4' x 5-1/2' (1,300 x 1,450 x 1,700 mm). - Base price does not include tooling.