CAM-WOOD WS-NA900 Planer Sander
- 2 Heads with 36" width capacity planer head and combination sanding head
- This machine is especially designed for tale off heavy materials such as glue panel, bend board, rough lumber.
- The first head is a knife planer head, with 25 HP motorThe spiral planer cutterhead is fitted with 14 x 14 MM, four edge throw away Tungsten Carbide knife inserts, providing superior chip removal rate, minimum noise, and extremely smooth cutting effect. Changing knife inserts are conveniently done without removing the cutterhead.
- The second head is a combination of drum and platen driven by a 20 HP motor, belt size 37" X 75"
- Anti-kickback fingers, mounted at the infeed of the machine, this anti-kickback finger gives a safety guard for the operator.
- Insufficient pressure protection, in case insufficient working air pressure occurs, the machine brakes automatically for safety guard.
Irreversible running of pressure roller, runs a single direction only, giving an additional safety guard for panel kickback.
- Motorized elevation of conveyor table (micro-computer controlled with digital readout), it accurately displays the position of the conveyor table and automatically moves to the setting thickness for planning, sanding.
- Panel cleaning brush roller; built at outfeed end of the machine, this cleaning brush roller cleans the powder on the sanded panel.
- Hold-down plate is hard chrome treated for maximum wear resistance.
- Working width 36"
- Working thickness up to 5"
- Minimum working length 12 1/2"
- Feed speed 10 to 53 FPM driven by 3 HP motor
- Table raised and lowered by 1/2 HP motor