MATTEI BLADE 5 LX-TM-SE, 7.5 HP Tank-Mounted Rotary Vane Compressor w/Refrigerated Air Dryer (31.8 CFM @ 115 PSIG)
RELIABLE ROTARY VANE AIRENDS
BLADE features proprietary single-rotor stator unit (RSU) that incorporates MATTEI's legendary white metal Babbitt bush on the back and now an oversized radial ball bearing on the front to address the side load created by the belts.
MATTEI BLADE compressors are engineered for 24 hours/day service with exclusive Meehanite® iron blades, designed to last 100,000 hours.
- MATTEI BLADE Series Air Compressors combine vane technology with dual "V" belt transmission to provide industry leading performance at affordable prices.
- As quiet as 61 dB(A), with speeds as low as 1,050 RPM, and operating pressures from 115 PSI to 175 PSI, BLADE is the ideal solution for small woodworking cabinet shops and manufacturers, body shops, mechanical shops, and other manufacturers.
- 7.5 HP TEFC motor, 31.8 CFM @ 115 PSIG; full-voltage motor starter, air-cooled After Cooler.
- MAESTRO XB Controller with Continuous and Automatic operating modes with standard load/unload operation on all models; MATTEI Rotor Oil 8000 F2 synthetic oil.
- 80-Gallon ASME Air Receiver Tank.
- Refrigerated Air Dryer.
- Pressure Gauge, Safety Valve, Filter, Oil Separator.