MULTI-HEAD LINEAR V-GROOVER
|Year of Mfg.:||2000|
|Condition:||Cleaned and checked|
|Elect./Voltage:||230/460V, 60 Cy, 3 Ph.|
|Value New:||$ 72,500|
|Price:||$ 19,800 USD|
|Financing:||$ 403 National Capital Leasing|
|Region:||MIDWEST (Click for Regional Map)|
PROFILEMATIC V-1003 MULTI-HEAD LINEAR V-GROOVER:
Automatic feed through machine for V-grooving solid surface and wood materials.;
1/4" - 1-1/8" Material thickness, board width from 4" min., and no max. width restrictions, min. board length 12", approx. 6" max. cut depth from edge panel.
(2) 1.5 HP Top & Bottom variable speed drive motors, 6" wide non-marking rubber pad inserts traveling on hardened ground 0.625" dia. rods; feed rate from 5 - 40 FPM
(1) 10 HP Shaper head w/TEFC (Totally Enclosed, Fan Cooled) AC motor driving a Precision spindle with a 3.625" long x 1.50" dia. shaft, rated at 3,450 RPM spindle speed.
Shaper Head rides on adjustable profile guideways for "Y" & "Z" axis movement;
Shaper tooling can be stacked up to (5) tools high (all differing profiles) then adjusted for height to utilize the individual tool needed for the product being run;
Shaper head equipped with a Heavy Duty cutter guard with a 4" dia. dust outlet.
1) Adjustable V-grooving head with 7.5 HP, 3,450 RPM TEFC motor;
1.50" Dia. shaft and 4" dust collection outlet; head is mounted on dovetail slide column for up-and-down depth adjustment ("Z" axis) & adjustable profile guideways for in-and-out adjustment ("Y" axis).
(1) Adjustable Bottom mounted rip saw with 7.5 HP, 3,450 RPM TEFC motor;
1.50" Dia. shaft and 4" dust collection outlet, used for counter top back splash or can be used for additional v-grooving
Adjustable infeed fence system; 3" Wide air activated automatic tape applicator with automatic cutoff; Elevated control panel with Allen Bradley "PanelView 300" PLC; safety & cutter guards.
(1) In-feed roller table; (1) Side support table which includes operating unit "3rd Head".
Actual Model is PROFILEMATIC V-1003
|Comment:||IDEAL for counter top production & available for a fraction of the cost for a new one!|
|Written By:||Bob Bullin|
|*Dimensions:||158" L x 56" W x 48" H|
*Dimensions & Weight data are based on 3rd party information and could be incorrect; please verify & confirm if accurate dimensions & weight are required.