For Immediate Answers Contact:
(800) 374-5009 ext. 365
Intl. +1 (704) 841-2001
|Year of Mfg.:||2017|
|Condition:||New, Never Used|
|Elect./Voltage:||460 V, 60 Cy, 3 Ph.|
|Value New:||$ 15,000|
|Price:||$ 9,750 USD|
|Financing:||$ 198 National Capital Leasing|
|Region:||NORTHEAST (Click for Regional Map)|
New, Never Used or Installed, CME 14-Ft. Bucket Elevator with the following features:
Galvanized better life than mere paint coating.
1 HP Drive Motor.
Factory rated for 500 bushels per hour.
● Explosion vent standard
● Crowned drum-style pulleys with SCOF vulcanized lagging or removable slide lagging
● Heavy-duty double tapered pillow block bearings on turned, ground and polished shaft. Dust seals and bearing supports are included.
● Shaft mount torque arm speed reducers with taper lock bushings are standard.
● Heavy Duty jig/robot continuous seam welded trunking
● Angle iron tie braces at 8' intervals
● Reinforced inspection sections with removable covers provide convenient inspection & service of belts/cups
● Heavy duty upside/downside hoppers with dual cleanout slides
● Self cleaning wing style boot pulleys ride on heavy duty shafts
Made in USA.
|Special Note:||Great Value|
|Comment:||A nice setup for a small to medium sized pellet operation!|
|Written By:||Bill Christoffersen|
|*Dimensions:||Available from product manager|
*Dimensions & Weight data are based on 3rd party information and could be incorrect; please verify & confirm if accurate dimensions & weight are required.