VENEER MFG. PLANT
|Year of Mfg.:||N/A|
|Elect./Voltage:||575 V, 60 Cy, 3 Ph.|
|Value New:||$ 8,000,000|
|Region:||WESTERN CDN (Click for Regional Map)|
Green Line Veneer Plant with the following components:
• 40 Ft., 2-strand Hl30 chain infeed deck with drive.
• Hourglass roll case reject transfer with drive.
• 1-Ton KITO chain hoist with pin bar reject log grapple.
• 40 Ft., 2-Strand H78 chain infeed section to the lathe.
• 1993 COE pin placer with 1981 DURAND Model M785 automatic lathe charger with (5) COE Model 203 (1993) displacement laser scanners.
• Chevron Belt core transfer with kicker and 2-chain transfer 60′ core transfer.
• COE Model 263 8’6” Veneer Lathe with hold down roll, line bar. COE Unicoe controls, control booth controls and hydraulics.
• COE control systems (1993) PLC (6) section ALLEN-BRADLEY MCC with (19) switches, COE 1993 laser computer, COE control system roller bar microprocessor power control and COE systems digital lathe carriage drive.
• 6-Belt 15′ tipple station with TOSHIBA speed drive.
• 4-Tray, 4-belt 120’ tray sorter, wood frame with drives and 120 Ft., 7-belt waste transfer with drive and unloader.
• 5-Belt, 20 Ft. incline belt transfer to VENTEK model Vision 2000, Scanner with Interconnect cabinet for clipper.
• 1986 DURAND-RAUTE 9′ Rotary Clipper with hydraulic drives and hydraulic unit.
• DURAND 6-Line Vacuum Reverter with blower and drive.
• 3-Belt 40′ sheet transfer with 4-belt, 2-tray reject and waste.
• DURAND 2-Bin sorter with J bar drop gates, pneumatic pusher rollcase outfeeds, twin blower ALLEN-BRADLEY Panel View 1000 drives and electrics.
• L & M 8’ bundle saw with hydraulics and feeds.
• REFORM 10 HP traveling bed knife grinder, Model AR3. This unit comes with all the hydraulic pack, controls, transformers, power cable, extra blades, travelling bed knife grinder, and assorted parts.
|Comment:||What an opportunity !|
|Written By:||Bill Christoffersen|
|*Dimensions:||281" L x 63" W x 92" H|
*Dimensions & Weight data are based on 3rd party information and could be incorrect; please verify & confirm if accurate dimensions & weight are required.