Cam-Wood WS-DA3760 Wide Belt Sander, (2) Heads
With the two-head wide belt sander, you can accurately, heavily sand your stock with the first drum head, and with the second combination head, you can give an unlimited fine finish.
- Rugged heavy-duty sheet metal construction designed for durability usage.
- Powerful industrial motors drive sanding and auto infeed smoothly.
- Infeed and outfeed have spring-loaded hold-down rollers to ensure positive feeding without sanding marks.
- Combination platen & drum sanding head for best sanding choice such as:
- With the platen up, the sander functions as a drum only machine, for sanding with a 40 ~ 100 grit belt.
- With the platen and drum same level, intermediate and final finishing is possible, using a grit of 120 ~ 180.
- With the platen down (below drum), used for the fine finishing or lacquer sealer sanding, with 180 ~ 600 grit.
1st Head : 20 HP Drum
2nd Head : 15 HP Combination Head
- Max. Working Width 37" Max.
- Working Thickness 5"
- Min Working Length 12½".
- Sanding Belt Dimensions (W x L) 37" x 60".
- Dust Collection Hood (Dia x Holes) 5" x 2.
- Main Motors 20 and 15 HP
- Conveyor bed Feed Motor 2 HP
- Table Raising / Lowering Motor ½ HP
- Variable Feed Speed 20 ~ 80 FPM
- Working Air Pressure 6 CFM
- Exhaust Volume Require 2400 CFM
- N.W. weight 5100 Lbs.
Equipped with and Features:
- Sanding platen with a quick release and lock down design for easy removal or loading of graphite platen.
- Computerized thickness adjustment control with accurate digital readout; key in the size desired and automatic table movement for sanding thickness within 0.005” accuracy
- Large size diameter contact drum is dynamically balanced, rubber covered spiral grooves designed to provide considerable advantages for the effective removal of material.
- Special rubber feed belt for safe non-slipping, transporting the workpieces.
- The abrasive belts are tracked by oscillating cylinders linked to the upper roller. The edge of the belt is detected by an electric eye sensor, which in turn controls the air supply to the position via solenoid value. Also, one limit switch is located on each end of the top roller of the sandpaper for quick stop in case of belt breakage.
- Main table designed with the convenient leveling adjustment which ensures greater stability with excellent tolerance providing a variable from 0” ~ 5” range sanding thickness.
- (4) Heavy-duty jackscrews power conveyor table elevation.