CAM-WOOD TRS-3016 Single Blade Bottom Cut Straight Line Rip Saw
- 15 HP - 3,600 RPM Direct drive BOTTOM mounted arbor,
- 1" Dia. arbor, 10" to 16" max. blade cap., 3-1/4" max. depth of cut, 12" min. length; 19" throat cap., 69" long x 43" wide table.
- Precision built saw head designed for straight line rip saw operations.
- 2 HP Variable feed motor, 30 - 85 FPM, 8-3/4" Twin chain drive, Automatic chain and lubrication to V-Way track; Top pressure system with roller holddowns.
- Double anti-kickback fingers mounted at the infeed; feed chain with V-way track and chain block surface, heat-treated for long wear resistance
- Hard chrome plated table for maximum wear resistance; precision fence with measuring ruler gauge.
- Saw arbor manufactured from NI-Cr-MO alloy steel for durability and anti fatigue, heat treated, precision ground and balanced for precise cutting performance;
- (4) Bearing spindle mount ensuring rigidity & long life; Anti-kick finger, two long rollers, in front of saw blade, 4 x 2 = 8 short rollers at side of saw blade, two long roller at out feed heavy-duty cast iron table.
- Rip fence, push buttons, magnetic starter and 4" dia. dust outlet.
- Optional Laser Beam Light, please add ...$980.