CAM-WOOD TX-P10AAT FRONT LOAD AUTOMATIC PANEL SAW:
128" (3,250 mm) Max. rip cut cap. & 128" (3,250 mm) max. pull-back front/back; 10 HP (7.45 kW) saw blades motor, 1" dia. arbors,
4" (101 mm) max. depth of cut with 355 mm (13.9") dia. blade at 4,500 RPM,
160 mm (6.3") scoring blade at 6,000 RPM blade speed.
- Positioning Speed:
2 HP Saw carriage drive motor, variable cutting speed from 16 - 98 FPM (5 - 30 MPM), return speed of 98 FPM (30 MPM).
- Pusher Fence:
Programmable rear material push fence with servo drive, made of square tubular steel bar;
0.5 HP pusher motor, rack & pinion drive, 16 - 49 FPM (5 - 15 MPM) speed.
- Operator & Machine Control:
PC Controller with touch-screen to program cutting patterns or individual line cutting operation, graphic displays, self-diagnostics, machine parameter list; touch-screen keypad for data entry.
- Complete with:
(3) Bakelite covered front support tables and fully covered rear table; (optional air flotation tables available at additional cost)
(4) Dust collector outlets, (1) on each end of the saw base, (1) on the right side at cut-line height, and (1) on the right-hand side on top of the pressure beam.
- Available Options:
● (1) TX-ATSA AUTO SIDE ALIGNMENT DEVICE = $2,300.00 additional cost;
● (3) TX-PFT AIR FLOATING TABLES = $3,690.00 additional cost.
- Actual Model is CAM-WOOD TX-P10AAT