For Immediate Help Contact:
(800) 374-5009 ext. 318
Intl. +1 (704) 841-2001
If not available, try his/her backup:
Steve Coffee ext.471
G & L TECHNOLOGIES
LOUVER & SHUTTER EQUIP.
SHUTTER PRODUCTION SYSTEM
|Year of Mfg.:||1996|
|Condition:||Very good condition|
|Elect./Voltage:||460 V, 60 Cy, 3 Ph.|
|Value New:||$ 150,000|
$ 39,500 USD
|Financing:||$ 803 National Capital Leasing|
|Region:||WEST COAST (Click for Regional Map)|
G & L TECHNOLOGIES "LPS-36T" SHUTTER PRODUCTION SYSTEM
Automatic, hopper-fed continuous operation machine that automatically performs the process steps of louver end-sanding, drilling, pinning, and tilt-rod stapling in the production of wood & Polywood shutters. The system basically takes all the individual components (louver blade, tilt rod staples, pivot pins, and tilt rod itself) and produces a semi-finished louver without the stiles & rails.
● Profile types: Flat or Tapered
● Processes All Wood Types and Polywood.
● Length cap.: 6" - 36".
● Width cap.: 1-1/2" - 5-1/2".
● Thickness cap: 5/16" - 1/2".
● Spindle speed: 3,600 RPM.
● Twin Head, w/FMC/Syntron.
● Working height: 36".
● Dimensions: 36" x 48" x 72"
● Weight: 1,600 Lbs.
● PLC Control with keypad & LCD display for setup & function control, such as index speed, spacing, system staple, drill & pin sequencing, and parts feed.
● Air Requirements: 90 PSI Air at 15 SCFM min.
● Outfeed table which accepts tilt rod assemblies.
● JLT Shutter clamping table
● Shutter Technologies Shutter assembly table
● Outfeed Table
NOTE: Nice machine in very good condition. A workhorse that is ready for production!
|Special Note:||Hard to Find|
|Comment:||An excellent working machine that has been well maintained. A full restoration was done in 2010 by Texas Machine Design. The machine is in current production running assembly for two shifts.|
|Written By:||Original Seller|
|*Dimensions:||72" L x 38" W x 44" H|
*Dimensions & Weight data are based on 3rd party information and could be incorrect; please verify & confirm if accurate dimensions & weight are required.