AUTO-SERT AS-7.5-36 Insertion Press
- Capacity Minimum 350 lbs.- Maximum 15,000 lbs.
- Throat depth 36 inches
- Ram stroke 6 inches
- Hydraulic pressure Minimum 40 p.s.i. - Maximum 3,000 p.s.i.
- Reservoir capacity 12 gallons hydraulic oil (Mobil DTE 26 or equivalent)
- Dimensions Height – 87 in., Width – 38 in., Depth – 64 in.
- Weight 2,500 lbs.
- Rigid Construction: 2” thick steel center mainframe.
- 36” Throat Depth: Design allows less restriction of movement around ram.
- Quick Change Tooling: Minimal tools needed for tooling change.
- Easy Access to All Machine Controls: Controls are convenient to operator from standing or sitting position. Increased operator awareness of control panel
indications. Less operator fatigue.
- Uniform Hydraulic Pressure by Design: No variation in pressure from heat build-up. Hardware installed uniformly in thin, soft aluminum parts at low-pressure
range down to 350-lbs. force.
- To install ¼-20 studs in stainless steel, the Auto-Sert AS-7.5 press has capacity – with power to spare.
- Reliable Safety System: Redundant safety system internally monitored by a micro-controller.
- Very sensitive pressure sensing device used, plus ¼” window of safety before full tonnage is applied by press in manual operation. Operator can work faster
- Digital Countdown Counter for Fasteners: Keeps track of number of hardware in each chassis or part, with automatic reset feature. Operator is alerted to
hardware forgotten in part. Better quality control.
- Digital Counter for Part Production: Keeps track of part production to save operator time. Has reset button, automatic record.