JP MACHINE 4 HTS 430, Double End Tenoner with feed chain;
(1) Side fixed and (1) side movable with MITSUBISHI Servo drive (for speed and accuracy) mounted on linear bearing.
- Hopper Magazine and digital mechanical indicators for fast and accurate setup.
- (2) Direct Drive Saw arbor motors, 3 HP - 3,600 RPM each; saw diameter 12" maximum.
- (4) Shaping Heads, (2 on each side) in horizontal position; Direct Drive motors 5 HP each, adjustable speed from 3,600 - 5,000 RPM with inverter drive.
Each shaper motor (head) rotates from 0° to 90° angle with manual adjustment with scale indicator.
Features & Controls:
- Feed chain with dogs. Variable speed drive.
- Adjustable holddown idler rollers.
- MITSUBISHI PLC controls, 6" color touch-screen for easy operation with (12) preset buttons.
- Emergency Stop buttons, safety relay (MCR), 24VDC sensors.
- Sound enclosure doors with window.
- Minimum working length of 8", max. 48"
- Minimum material width of 1", max. 10"
- Shaping Cutter Head: 200 mm dia. and with 35 mm bore; with replaceable knives
Production & Throughput capacity of approximately (30) pieces/Min.
- Covered by 1-Year warranty on parts.