CAM-WOOD TX-P3200PL Sliding Table Saw w/Motorized Raise/Lower/Tilt & Programmable Rip Fence
Heavy-duty construction, vibration-free operation. Easy to set up and quickly adjusts. High accuracy, free movement sliding table without wear resistance.
Specially designed double rollers carriage made by aluminum profile. Stable, torsion-free cross slides with easy running swinging arm.
Specifications & Features:
- 122" Cutting length w/scoring; 126" x 16" Anodized sliding table that locks in any position for easy loading.
- Saw blade moves up or down, tilting and fence movement driven by 1/4 HP electric servo motor.
- Scoring unit for clean, accurate chip-free cutting, ready for edge banding.
- 9 HP Main saw motor; 45° tilting (34 mm) main saw arbor; 14" Main blade dia.; 4,000/5,600 RPM;
- 5.3" Max. material thickness at 90°; 3.1" at 45°.
- 1 HP Scoring saw motor, 5" scoring blade; 8,000 RPM.
- 49" Max. ripping cap.; (200) memory program control for the rip fence, saw blade height and tilting angle via touch control screen for convenient operations;
- Extendable crosscut fence to 10' with (2) flip stops.
- Articulating overarm protection guard; outboard and rear extension tables.