"Man-less" Working Cell, flexible material positioning system designed to automatically load/unload & stack panels in conjunction with machines/work cell systems such as, CNC Point-to-Points, CNC Routers, Wide Belt Sanders, DETs, Process Lines, etc.
- Max. range of movement: X-Axis is 2,500 mm (98.4") with 345° rotation, max. Z-axis movement is 1,810 mm (71.2"), max. panel weight 30 KG (66 Lbs); 2,300 mm (90.6") overall machine height.
- Free-standing base mounted stand, 4-axis & double jointed (patented) parallelogram movement; programming capabilities with precise repeatable positioning of +/- 0.5 mm; brushless "YASKAWA" motors & digital drives on all (4) axes.
- All movements on "STAR" precision ball bearings; precision zero-play reduction units on rotation axis; precision "STAR" ball screws on linear movements.
- Palletization software & self-learing programming that memorizes the path followed with the palm unit.
- "CNI/HSD" Numerical control: 12" Color monitor with industrial PC architecture; control can be connected to any type of peripheral (modem, printer, etc.); ISO programming language.
- Modular head mounting configuration with "VENTURI" cups and the capabilities to attach virtually any type of vacuum or clamping pick-up device; incluces 10 cbm/Hr vacuum pump.
- Optional - Work cell setup application includes: Overhead cables for minimum floor space by mounting the "MIDI 4" behind most any type of CNC Panel Processing Center w/multiple zones and canteliver or gantry construction.
- SIEMENS Electrical components: Machine conforms with CE safety regulations. - Standard basic machine weight 250 kG (550 Lbs); Control cabinet 150 kG (330 Lbs); Clamping system head 5 - 15 kG (11 - 33 Lbs).
- Optional Work cell Set Up Application for Behind the Machine Mounting, please add ...$ 14,950.
- Other Models, different configurations and additional options available; please call for more information.