The OMEC F10/200 vertical milling machine's use is to obtain parallel indents on drawers, various furniture components, crates for wine and spirits, cigar boxes, gift boxes and beehives for agriculture.
- This machine is equipped with a milling cutter holding spindle which allows machining of indents of adjustable heights.
- The "F10/200" can automatically machine packs of workpieces. Workpiece packets are fed toward the milling cutter unit by a hydraulic cylinder which is powered by a hydraulic station.
- Packets are held "locked" by a pneumatic locking system which is manually operated by a valve at the beginning of each working cycle. The same system disengages the packet at the end of each working cycle. Controls are located on a built-in control panel.
- Technical Data: On board motor: 30 HP (22.5 kW). Number of spindles: 1. Spindle revolutions: 3,750 RPM and a Drawer production of up to 2,000/Hr.
- Min./Max. workpiece length: 3-15/16" - 59-1/6" (100 - 1,500 mm); min.max. workpiece width: 2-3/8" x 7-7/8" (60 - 200 mm), min/max. workpiece thickness: 13/16" - 7-7/8" (20 - 200 mm) and min/max. indent height: 1/4" - 13/16" (5 - 20 mm).
- Optional Tools: _200 x 5-7 mill cutters with HM knives. _200 x 8-10 mill cutters with HM knives. _200 x 11-20 mill cutters with HM knives. HM knife for mill cutters 5 - 7 mm. HM knife for mill cutters 8 - 14 mm. HM knife for mill cutters 15 - 20 mm. Scribing knife for mill cutters. Anti-vibration leveling mounts.
- Machine weight: 1,389 Lbs (630 kG); crated dimensions: 4-1/4' x 4-3/4' x 4-3/4' (130 x 145 x 145 cm). Base price does not include tooling.