For Immediate Answers Contact:
(800) 374-5009 ext. 365
Intl. +1 (704) 841-2001
BLISS 10 TPH
|Year of Mfg.:||2011|
|Elect./Voltage:||460 V, 60 Cy, 3 Ph.|
|Value New:||$ 900,000|
|Region:||MIDWEST (Click for Regional Map)|
Used BLISS Wood Pellets Pellet Plant Equipment with a capacity of 8 to 10 tons per hour;
(2) BLISS "B200B-120 BLISS" Pioneer Pellet Mills;
With the following major components and features:
Two-Stage Belt Drive Transmission with HTD belt drive from two pinion shafts to main shaft & (2) V-belt drives from motors to pinion shafts with Automatic tension on V-belt drives.
Each Pellet Mill fitted with (2) 250 HP (500 total HP) V-belt drives with safety shields.
Automatic System on Feed Chute Dump Gate.
Auto Lube System on main shaft bearings and rolls.
16” Long Wedge Magnet.
InFeed Chute between Conditioner and Die.
Quick clean 14 ga, 304SS Sleeve over Wedge Magnet.
Used 250 HP TEFC 1200 RPM with roller bearings Main Drive Motors.
Hydraulic Brakes on main shaft with hydraulic pump
NOTE: Dies and Roller Shell Assemblies Not Included
BLISS Model "FC-1884" Feeder For Each Pellet Mill:
● 12” Diameter x 72” long, 304 SS.
● 2 HP motor base, TEFC enclosure motor, drive and safety shield.
● Conditioning Chamber
● 18” Dia x 84” long (conditioning chamber, shaft and paddles of 304 SS).
● 4” Dia steam inlet.
● 1” Dia liquid inlet.
● 10 HP Motor Base and V-belt drive with safety shield and shaft mount reducer for 85 final RPM on Conditioner Shaft.
● 10 HP - 1800 RPM, TEFC Motor for Conditioner.
● Thermometer (50-300° F).
(1) BLISS Cooler Model "10-202-6A"
● Large enough for (2) Pellet Mills noted above (Rated at 10 TPH wood and 25 TPH feed).
● 304 SS Top and Walls with Mild Steel Construction on fixed grid and louver discharge.
● Hinged Service Door.
● (2) Inspection Windows.
● Fixed Grid.
● (3) Rotary Level Sensors.
● Air Management Ring.
● Louver Discharge operated by (1) Air Cylinder.
● Standard 45° Mild Steel Discharge Hopper with bolted service panel.
● Stainless Steel Cyclone.
● Rotary Airlock Feeder.
● 50 HP Fan.
● Stainless Steel Construction.
NOTES: New in 2011 and taken out of service (2) years ago. Pellet mills stored inside, and cooler system stored outside.
|Special Note:||UNDER CONTRACT|
|Comment:||A lot of good equipment for the price!|
|Written By:||Bill Christoffersen|
|*Dimensions:||Available from product manager|
*Dimensions & Weight data are based on 3rd party information and could be incorrect; please verify & confirm if accurate dimensions & weight are required.