BORE, ROUTE, GLUE & DOWEL MACHINE
|Year of Mfg.:||2004|
|Elect./Voltage:||230 V, 60 Cy, 3 Ph.|
|Value New:||$ 78,800|
|Region:||SOUTHEAST (Click for Regional Map)|
ACCU-SYSTEMS OHV .... CNC Work-Center with Horizontal & Vertical Drilling/Vertical Routing plus Horizontal Dowel Insertion.
The OHV machine has horizontal and vertical machining capabilities. Typical processes on this machine are boring, routing and horizontal dowel insertion. Horizontal boring may be done anywhere alongside the edge of a work-piece. Vertical boring or routing may be done up to (8)" from the edge of a part.
- Working length max. 78"
- Working width, 8"
- Material thickness, 2.0"
- Dowel dia/size, 8 x 30 mm
- Work fields (2) large LH / RH, or with center fence (4) zones.
- Horizontal drill/router spindle, 4.5 KW (6.0 HP) 18,000 RPM
- Vertical drill/router spindle, 4.5 KW (6.0 HP) 18,000 RPM, up to 1/2" collet
- Dowel Insertion gun, horizontal with 18" dia. vibrating dowel bowl
- Totally sealed electronically metered glue system with 1-button flushing,
- 100 PSI high power glue pump, 2.5-gal. glue tank,
- Industrial PC with MS Windows 2000 Pro OS.
- 15" Touch screen display for easy part programming and program storage.
- X - Axis, rack & pinion with linear THK type guide-ways
- Y - Axis, ball screw
- Z - Axis, manual digital indicators
- Push button for cycle start, (4) one for each work-zone.
- Anti-slip table surface, and centralized dust collection manifold.
- Hold-down cylinders, pneumatic (8), adjustable individually from side to side
- Simulations front to back with index pins.
- Emergency stop bar along the entire machine table front.
|Special Note:||Make Offer|
|Written By:||Ed Webb|
|*Dimensions:||145" L x 52" W x 80" H|
*Dimensions & Weight data are based on 3rd party information and could be incorrect; please verify & confirm if accurate dimensions & weight are required.