THE FOLLWING DESCRIPTION IS AN EXAMPLE OF A NEW "BASE MODEL" AND NOT A MACHINE CURRENTLY IN EXISTENCE. NO TWO FINGER JOINTERS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME DUE TO THE LARGE ARRAY OF OPTIONS AND FEATURES AVAILABLE FROM THE FACTORY. LET US DISCUSS YOUR SPECIFIC APPLICATION AND DESIGN & QUOTE A NEW FINGER JOINTER FOR YOUR EXACT APPLICATION.
- Conception R.P. inc. is a private Canadian company founded in 1990 and is a member of a group which is composed of Automatisation JRT inc. and Calibrateck inc.
- Conception R.P. inc. is a designer and manufacturer of woodworking machinery specializing in Finger Jointing Systems. The Conception Group has over 140 specialists providing professional work quickly and efficiently done on a project by project basis. The (3) companies operate from the same building, and offer customers a complete solution to their needs as a turn key project. Conception R.P. inc. is committed to the design and the production of state-of-the-art quality products for the markets it serves.
- The company's principal activity fields are designing and building wood working machinery such as Finger Joint Systems for "value added" wood products, factory layouts, machinery modifications and improvements, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical system diagnostics.
- All Conception equipments is made with the highest quality products.
- Conception R.P. Inc., is determined to keep its products current in a industry which is constantly evolving. Innovation and improvement of quality control systems is one of the many priorities in their company.
- Geographic Marketing Priorities: EX-FACTORY has been appointed as a "window to the world" wherever Conception CP is not well known and is proud to work closely with the company as it becomes more known world-wide in the forest products industry.
- Among the machines designed and constructed by Conception CP is their heavy duty AUTOMATIC CROSSCUT SAW. The saw was engineered with the same regard for high quality, high performance and durability as their renowned Finger Jointing Systems. Coupled with a marking station or the famous ScanWood Scanner, this Crosscut Saw will quickly and efficiently eliminate all the identified defects in your lumber. It is unlikely you'll find a faster Computerized Cut-Off Saw - anywhere!
- With 200 block per minute Finger Jointers fed with automatic finger joint block feeders rated at 200 blocks oer minute, Automatic Cutoff Saws & Scanners with feed speeds of 1,000 FPM, and automatic stackers, we can handle your production needs with ease!
- See literature and video links for examples of the systems Conception has installed in recent years.
- NOTE: Conception also provides finger jointed lumber testing laboratory equipment with their BENDING PROOF LOADER and DELAMINATION UNIT and OVEN. The equipment will help you determine conformance to the specified requirements of various grading standards.